Monday, July 26, 2010

Without a title , ha !

Yeah , without a title because i cannot think one here . .
These recently , i was so active on " viewing " someone's blog , seriously because i dont know what i want to do :D haha ! beside facebook , yes ! assignment , and watching Tv as well . . i think i gain some weight here, oh S ! Swimming or seat-up ?! Girl sometimes so "macam" . . i even realized that i called wrong of my friend's name . . My goodness==

YESH ! i cant wait to watch despicable me again ! psst . . :D
and yes Salt too ! anything else ? i have heard my friends said inception also not bad but need to use a lot of brain here , hmm . . still think about that xD
Anyway, i am so in the mood of singing a song inside my car tehee ~ :D
tatto by Jordin Sparks XD . . yeah re peat saja ni

YOUR ON MY HEART JUST LIKE A TATTOO

- night -

No comments:

Post a Comment