Friday, February 11, 2011

Taman Perdana Park di Tanjung Aru,Kota Kinabalu.


Good morning to everyone ! How's your Chinese New Year ? Hope you have a blast day ever .
I will said my days later but for now , i need to introduce everyone a very awesome place in my country living place , LOL ! Seriously :) is like a update to myself also because i am a tourism and hospitality student ! i said a lot of times here XD am i irritating or what ?!

okay , for your information i live in Sabah[ use to call Borneo ] , Malaysia .
Haha , kinda lazy to post the pictures . i direct give the link here :) hope you don't mind .
The link , i got it from my friend . The photographer really good also x)
Already post one photo also not bad after all . Haha , kinda new for Kota Kinabalu . Enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment