Friday, September 2, 2011

Without title

I have no idea what to think this title for now , so no title will be nice haha !
Hmm.. Recently i met some new friends and it was a nice time being with them as well . One thing that i didnt realized is , whenever i go , i bumped up with friends haha ! Kinda small city eh ? i dont know..

Because my friend told me so , why whenever you go , you just couldnt stop say hi ? haha . .
Yeah . . Just a luck maybe ? [ getting myself in a low profile , again ] :T

Meet some new friends is the best part of my life , recently i hang out with a Korean Friend name Rino :) Glad to know Rino alright ! Haha " i'm gonna learn extra korean lesson frm Rino as well" Happy !

Although we've met in not really long time ? But i glad our conversation are/were super duper fantastic ^-^
and i wish it wont be past tense , i'm going to look forward on future conversation as well LOL . Hope it works !

haha brain's going blank . end here .

No comments:

Post a Comment