Sunday, September 12, 2010

加油!


Good morning everyone ! Look at the time ! Awesome eh ~
Yeah , i was sleeping the whole afternoon so end up i couldn't sleep , so , updating this lonely blog of mine , why i put this jia you words in here , because i am listening one of the singer that based on Singapore and he's popular in Taiwan, i guess ? I'm not a big fan but i like his talent and yeah he's cute :) he's name is 林俊Actually it was influence by my sister , thats why i end up like this ? open the youtube and search for it , just like that cause till now i dont know how to to get that song to bluetooth in it ? haha just wait and see . . Last week , was "JJ " concert , i dont really know how to describe beside concert haha . . Bless my soul ~


Bless you and have a nice blast day ! I wanna memories the lyrics haha all the best to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment