Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Something pop up to my mind

what will that be ? yes ~ fringe ~ for my round face , i seldom get any fringe except when i was young :D haha ! well , magazine said fringe never out dated and always back in style as well . for me , its a surprising and interesting style cause once i have a nice one [ i will be happy ] , once i have the sucks one [ i will be unhappy] easy as a pie here , only like or dislike ! FREAKY ! I was thinking of fringe for quite some times here , i had asked my friend opinion, my friend said you will look like a nerd :D haha that's a good one ! well , i don't know , will it be worth a try ? haha . . so just today i start searching of fringe or bang ? see any nice style or not especially round face like mine here ~ KINDA EXCITED PLUS WITH HEADACHE TOO ! its like a 50/50 thingy =.= end up , i go check those celebrities hair style . . some of them really nice :) i mean the pictures

Well , for this one , i think she extremely nice with the fringe and it doesnt related to my target ,STILL she is pretty :D

This one , i think she's cool ahaha !

i like this one but if my hair style is like this , i am way too cool , you know :)


Kate Huson
Although the shape of your face doesn't related to my round face , but i like her fringe :D

What about conclusion ? actually its none :D ahahah ! hei . . its not easy to get a nice fringe and also need to depend on the salon people ~ true !


2 comments:

  1. go for fringe! it will make one look more bolder!
    i wish i can do fringe but i really in love with my natural curly hair, so i have to go wif bangs =_="

    gambate! *excited for ya* >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously ? my friend said better don't ~ wait until my hair get more longer 0.0 you know what , it is not easy == crap~ bangs ? thats fun XD

    ReplyDelete