Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 pieces of craps

Wondering around " Wisma " with friend of mine during morning , i think . Guess what , some bitched never end showing up with the ass face and rude words , like i said some human they never know what is customer service , huh !? There is a ass face female person , during that time we were searching clothes and my friend was talking to me then suddenly this Auntie talked with us like " what can i do for you " in a harsh way . . WHAT THE CRAP FACE SHE HAD WHEN SHE TALKED TO US LIKE THAT . Anyway , next place , some random worker in one of the shop asked my friend , are you a muslim ? my friend said no ~ and the rude way was the worker said because you look like a muslim ? huh?! WTF was that ? pity my friend ><' for sure i don't like this feeling . . hmm =.=

what a crap that bumped up with these 2 pieces of crap 0.0
-and i started to sound like my friend- everyday seafood- CRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment