Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm having fun

I'm having fun while test week is actually on this week :D Aint that great ? super awesome ! or maybe i just want a relax hour for myself :) a good excuse alright haha maybe my lecturer doesn't like it very much if she heard that ~ hmm ~ What am i doing now , actually just surfing around LOOKBOOK . Yeah , i am totally nerd on fashion but i like to view , A LOT ! just like flipping the magazine more than 1000 pages :D Aint that hilarious ?! Really thank you that people who create look book , but i don't know who he or she is ? Just like facebook as well , i heard my friend said about facebook that , Malaysia is the most user that play facebook 0.o amazing the population is incredibly , for sure that outside there much more population than M'sia but i never expect that's a lot !

Back to the surfing , i didnt play much about my facebook but around blogs , YES XD
that's why i HAPPY and hopefully i won't forgot to do my revision
later on :D haha ! tomorrow will be Japanese language ! :D all the best to myself and my course-mates too :)
one thing is , fashion never bored eh . . and many stuff too ! that hardly to describe here XD hahah !

guess what , i just join my course-mate , Amanda's diet campaign 0.o Not easy . . well all the best to two of us :D
oh tummy ! oh mouth ! oh food ! how to be not in love with you ? haha . . i am just acting silly around . .yeah ! all the best and keep up the good work !

-continue to check on blogs and interesting website-
so
have a nice blessed day everyone :)
This picture that i copied from a nice blogger as well ! i like picture because its awesome !


No comments:

Post a Comment