Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Walking around with a friend

Kinda happy that , today i'm not walking alone around my school , today walked around with my friend Amanda :D Amazing ! it's more than 2km away from our school 0.o cool . . although the sun its darn SUNNY , we still say cool ! haha ! maybe our brain just burned up haha not the skin ~ The thing was , i couldnt imagine that i just did something stupid that left my wallet at class 0.0''' ALAMAK MAN . . i hope it will not happen again ! really appreciated Amanda accompanied me to walked back to school from music mart , after got my wallet back . . we walked back again to music mart and visited ITC Taekwon Do , SUPER DUPER AWESOME ! Consider my age and my half old bones . . i don't know i can join that or not ahaha ! plus , for now i cannot make some time for new activity 0.o because i make myself busy lately , jeng jeng jeng wait for the perfect time to come . . walking around its fun ! it burned some oil or calories said by Amanda x) Wonderful !

No comments:

Post a Comment