Sunday, November 28, 2010

What had i been upto pass few days

Ladies & Gentlemen ! How have you been lately ? I had busy life alright ! especially assignment . yes stupid assignment , because of this assignment , it makes me spilled out foul language and that's BAD ! but it didn't ruin my whole day :) no worry ! about presentation , haha still okay . . it won't fail x) i am sure about that !
Okay ~ next week will be our exam mode week , what a blaze week i am going to face soon . Think about it ! i'm glad that i have stress days , will think i am crazy that i like stress week or month ? To tell you the truth , stress can make me grow or even see things or fact clearly . I mention i like stress but still i cannot believe my eyes tomorrow is our exam already , ain't that awesome ? For me it is . . because i still haven't do my revision YET ! Fantastic ! Oh well , i will do my revision later on :)
Oh yeah ! Actually i was doing my window shopping around and suddenly a nice glimpse inside the window that is Ray Ban , OMG ! It is so cool ! if i need to own might as well earn money x) i don't know will it be mine or not . . haha ! so i surf on the web of Ray Ban
So cool ! but i don't know how much hahah ! silly me . .
Yeah , there's few things happen during school time and its bother me . . hope to solve it soon =.= it not , i will have headache day ever . .

Guess what ! my target is i need to have have nice abs and ass ! funny right ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment