Thursday, April 7, 2011

Messy

Yeah ,its been a while i update my blog 0.o my goodness because of test and assignment , i felt so lazy to do so . Sorry ~ tonight topic is ! Messy ! Why ? Because too many "chap pa lang" situation happened around me , one word , MY GOODNESS !

Start with my friend , a cupid ? Playing around with the school tourism , suddenly the the whole tourism course all talk about "love" . What a season . So what happen to me ? Haha another cupid trying to fool me around said that one of the juniors like me , huh ?! When i heard it , i was like skip the topic and i didn't even get it why some people just like =.= WTF and then here it comes ! Just a fake rumors . At least nobody like me now especially the juniors . Then , another one come ~ remember i like fish ? yeah , often go to aquarium and hunt for fish :) the best part is , i saw a adorable cute guy , he's a worker at the aquarium ! i don't know why , i like to see his face . Then , darn , my friend , cupid , she knows i like one of the guy c: . We visit the aquarium few times , then my friend , cupid , trying to help me get number and details from him [ haha ! i'm not the one who want but since my friend insist , i have nothing to say because it is hard to control a cupid , right ? ] My friend asked me , who do i like , then i randomly explain , haha , then my friend randomly think about it haha ! Oh well , she only said , huh ? you like that guy eh ? He's okay only :) Few days later , she was aiming the guy and eye contact with me , during that situation , i was blur and i laugh so loud that , actually she aim that guy was the guy that i don't even like XD hahah ! i said that's not the one i like to see XD so funny ! She was like 0.o stunned ? haha . . After that the guys suddenly pass by , then i said aha ~ thats the one :) [ shy c: ] Haha ! i couldn't even imagine if my friend took the wrong guy's name or even number , that will be so funny ! Can you imagine i text the guy that i thought he is ? hahaha ! For your information , i still don't have the cute guy's details , LOL [ if u wanna know about that ] .

Another , again , messy . So a close friend at school , i can't really mention the name here , haha sorry ! he told me a secret , i couldn't really sure that was that a really secret ? Then next day , my friend told me that my guy friend , he likes someone . haha ! Then after that , i was playing around said , [ the playing situation was too long , lazy to do synopsis it ] sorry again~ then the next day i was tired and didn't get enough sleep =.= so Monday and Tuesday i was like a panda at school . Then , my guy friend thought i felt sad that he didn't like me , so i was so sad 0.o [ my friend , cupid , told me so ] so i direct text up my guy friend here and explain everything >< then my guy friend said , actually he likes everyone in tourism course friend . hahahahahahaha ! LAUGH MY ASS OFF ! After what i read and we were pm - ing . Conclusion , my guy , dude friend here , though i was in like with him haha ! But glad everything settle ! clear as a beautiful sea :)

How messy would that be ?! Weird . Better don't happen again =.= because its tiring .
Plus , i'm so scare that just because of misunderstanding situation , spoil our pure friendship relationship and THATS BAD ! :) i'm happy everything back to way it was or is :)

Messy or not messy . Thanks to God ! i'm glad these situation was over now :)
Recently ! in the mood of "dancing feel"
Night and take care c:

No comments:

Post a Comment