Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweet

I have no idea about this . Yeah today topic is sweet ,why ?
Haha .. Last 2 weeks , i met this guy , quite cute , super adorable [ kinda happy thou ]
Few times went to this little food or snack restaurant , he's working there as part time , i think ?
Then , thanks to my friend here , haha i had this chance to stare at him [ shy ] i know my age , but it is hard to stop if a adorable guy appear :) for your information he's very young haha .
Few times in and out and saw him around . So , my friends thought i over like him :D haha ! i mean i like to see him but not "over like" . Haha , end up they're saying something stupid such as , "steph likes you " , my goodness =.= those friends of mine . When he passed by , then they say something funny again :S toing ?!

Another week came , so my friend , cupid , she said she's gonna take his number , i thought she's just joking around , then one night cupid and i send a guy home since nobody wanna sent him home XD pity him ! i was the one driving , so my cupid friend sat beside me . The conversation was like this while i was driving .

Cupid : Hey , are you staying alone ?
Guy : No , i have got room mates
Cupid : Your room mate ?
Guy : Yeah , a Taiwan room mate .
Cupid : Oh , how long he gonna stay ?
Guy : He's going to leave around August .
Cupid : oh , if its like that , can i have his mobile number ?

[From that moment , i thought my friend wanna move in since this Taiwan Guy going to leave by August ]

Guy : why do you want his number ?
Cupid : i just want it ~
Guy : 0.o later my room mate doesn't like it when i give his number to other people.
Cupid : i won't tell him . Ehh .. give me ~
Guy : okay 0.o

[ just reach in front of his house ]

Guy : thank you for sending me back
Cupid : Hey , ask your room mate to come out . [ me : 0.o toing ? ]
Guy : huh ?
Cupid : Just asked him to come out ~

[ after he left from my car ]

Cupid : steph , where's your mobile ?
Me : 0.o huh ? oh .. here it is
- few mins later -
Cupid : okay i already save the Taiwan guy contact number in your phone . haha
Me : 0.o huh ?! Who ?
Cupid : Tuu ~ the Taiwan guy , you said he's very cute .
-few second later -
The guy asked the Taiwan guy to come out , we're at the car and guys were inside the house, So both guys looked outside while we looked inside =.= So funny . The Taiwan guy just look at us for few second then he went in . Haha so funny ! And i was shocked

Cupid : Haha your cute guy is staying here . haha !
Me : Huh ?! i thought you wanna have his contact number because u wanna move it 0.o
Cupid : Noooo . . . haha ! yeah you better text him steph ~
Me : i didn't realize that all the time , you were saying him .
Cupid : Yeah . His name is "J" [ Haha , not gonna spill his name :) ]

So here it is .
I just got another contact number in my phone . My cupid friend bothering me for a while , asking me did u text him ? haha.. End up i text him after few days later when i had his number , because firstly i have no idea what to text and his an international student . Interesting :)

We start text-ing alright 2 days ago , i think . One of his message while we text , i mean i like his text :) kinda sweet . I also wanna be your friend . Gladly , i just make a new friend c:

Very sudden things just happen and without realizing , i just had his number . haha .
what a wonderful day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment