Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello to me

How come its hello to me as a title ? I think its because of this simple adorable human love just passed again. i can say that i do have this feeling of sadness just right inside my heart , feel like wanna cry out thou , but i tell myself i'll be fine because i live with it . This is human's life , part of growing . Gladly i shared out the feeling already so i can recover my wound . I cross the line but i step back for not hurting deep , i will just maintain a sister to like you . What a smart ass , aint i ? Haha . . i'm fine :)

Today class , it wasn't a nice class to me , gloomy atmosphere around me . WTF ="=
I wonder why ? still . . i didnt burst out my messy feeling during that time because i'm learning something here :) something that can make me strong . So i can be a strong lady ! i mean strong dinosaur . Ha ha ! Okay , end with the gloomy and hello to me again !

Last night , i went to sing k with course mates . Then one of my friend's sister asked for these and end up , i sang with her . Haha ! amazingly ! we sang wonderfully ! :)


What do you think ? S Club 7 .. Aint that cool enough to remember ! :) i hope you do

No comments:

Post a Comment