Thursday, June 2, 2011

Officially

Haha ! Today ! i am officially 23 years old , haha God . . I'm old ? No . . Mostly everyone said that right ? Gladly i am still here , being me , wearing pants & skirt , haha ! Thinking the day that is today , my mother gave birth because of me . Amazing ! I am 23 years old already , time flies . .
Thinking back of holding mummy and daddy's hand . The First word you spoke , the first step you rolling around and walk , even cried some more , haha ! So many first that out parents had seen , and now here i am , updating my blog to say thank you mother !

Because of you , i am here . Although i am 23 , i'm not a very smart , intelligent and skillful person but i am still learning and growing to be a better child :) Happy Birthday to mother ! and to me :)

- have a nice blessed birthday to both of us - love you mum :)

1 comment: