Sunday, October 30, 2011

Surrounding by You

First of all , i am not sure whether my grammar correct or not . Haha !
Since my previous posted about my october :) Just to let you know , i skipped cell group for quite sometimes :D SHAMEONME ! Yeap , some people did ask me , where have you been ? -TOING ~ i'm sorry for being missing in action >"<


Few years ago , i was just a normal person went to church and see those people standing on the stage and worshiped . I was amazed by those people that i surrounded by and dramatic tears of mine started to drop down . Touching Huh o.o , for me i never think of going up to the stage with those people up there . It just happened last year , i had the chance to go up to the stage with brothers and sisters :) From that stage , i can see all the faces that i wasnt familiar with , it was so awkward for me :T myself . LOL ! Many months i was standing there , so i started to get use to it . Early morning i was surrounding with worship leader , musicians and vocalists , i looked at them[brothers and sisters in church] , some with sleepy faces :D , sometimes i just smiled :) it's kinda funny to see thou [ if you want to feel it too , try stand at the stage of your church ] hahaha ! Then you know what i mean here :) Its kinda make my day brighter xD


I open my ears to listen to all the melodies that sing out by to brothers and sisters. It's kinda wonderful when you listen and i can see familiar faces with a bright smile when they come in and with the wave of their hand  , I LIKE ! I never thought that i'm gonna stand on the stage for more than a year 0.o - toing - 


Bla Bla Bla ~
Just because of my LNG course , quite sometimes i didnt go back to church ~ and then back to vocalist life again . Back to the normal life in church again . Huh..
But this morning its different :) i wasnt stand on the stage , the feeling is back to few years ago , i was sitting the normal seat that i usually do with my family , look at the stage surrounded with peoples again . In them , i can hear their voices , the melodies and the harmonies . I am so glad to stand back the way i normally do and i am honor to stand on the stage . Although its different position but gladly i am still surrounding by you :)


Here's the hillsong :)











No comments:

Post a Comment