Thursday, November 3, 2011

Notice

Notice . I've heard it "Notice me" by David Archuleta haha ! Amazingly i like it :)
Well , i have no idea why i wanna update this . There's one time , i was in boring mode , until i texted my friend ~ The funny part was he said It's kinda stupid to fall in love with a kid . Haha ! This kid is super duper adorable :) i like this kid a lot LOL . Hmm .. quite some times i didnt see him , kinda miss him :T


Oh anyway , another guy haha ! 
Recently my college , we had organize an event named KCC GOT TALENT , it's also like a Halloween party :) So i dressed like a witch but a young witch LOL . I didnt notice or observed about one thing , my junior , during that night , i was in charge of leading the guest to their seats , while waiting the guest to arrive .. My junior suddenly looked at me and said , you're pretty [ hmm... Unexpected SHY ] >"< Whao . . Then i looked at him and said thank you :) It was kinda busy day . After everything done with the event , suddenly i think back about what he(junior) said , hmm.... kinda UNEXPECTED HUH 0.o 
About this junior of mine , it's my first time same semester with juniors although we can normally met in corridor or have lunch break together , and the girls(juniors as well) they like to play with him and i can say , it's noisy ="= and super loud ! huh.. me myself ~ either take a nap or just sit there look at them go insane 0.o crazy juniors .. he also can be insane with the girls but not for me :D GLADLY ! Suddenly a crazy guy like him can suddenly told me that i'm pretty 0.o it's a surprised . 


Talked about last week , my lecturer suddenly said that she missed my fringe and i said i think i'm gonna cut it or just leave it haha ! Then she said , some of us miss your fringe and its look good on you too . Then i asked who's us that you said ? and she also said .. he likes it because its kinda cute 0.0'' [ crap ] Then i asked , who's that ?! She just said , try you observe yourself . . Ugh i'm getting lazy to do so ~do i need to observe or notice 0.o


Then this evening , suddenly my friends talked about this him[junior] , yeah he actually like one of the girl .. but only some of them know about it , the girl name start with "S" and she's from KCC too . i was driving at that time and i suddenly STUNNED 0.o huh ..


what do you think ? Haha .. it freaks me out , again , then my friends said no wonder why you suddenly gone quiet in the car LOL ! Then they started with the topic : If he's really like you , how will you think of him ? OMG ! i never think of it ="=


Haha what do you think ? oh well . . This topic ends here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment