Monday, December 20, 2010

Flower

Good Afternoon everyone ! How are you ?
It seem that lately Korean having hard time on the preparation on war :s that's bad . Do pray for the peacefulness and calmness ! Do take some time to pray for this situation ! please and thank you !

I had been busy on something lately although i'm having my holiday now , plus Christmas is getting near , i am totally looking forward to it :D because SEAFOOD !!! I'm coming !

Wonder why i upload this photo that had flower and violin on it ? haha ..
i was teaching one of my student name Brandon.
Brandon : 是谁的花?
Me : 不知道,可能是另外老师的吧?因该是~
[五分钟后]
Brandon : 是谁的花哦?
Me : 我真的不知道。
[再过五分钟]
Brandon : 是谁的花?
Me : 我真的真的真的不知道哦~
Brandon 笑一下 然后他说 “是我放在那边的”

I felt surprised that this little boy just gave me flower , lovely . I didn't expect that the flower was mine . Actually there's even a small note said " Brandon" with flower 0.0 quite touching ~
i even told my Mum , she said this kid very cute . Although he's naughty but still he is a adorable monster haha ! I didn't give him a hug but i just gave him a "sayang" on his head :D [ i forgot how to say sayang on the head , bah , sorry ~ ] Yeah , i need to check on his birthday so i can give him a small present too ! The funny part is ..

Me : 你在那里拿到这些花啊?
Brandon : 哦~在邻居家拿到的~
(0.o)'''
Me : 什么?你的邻居知道的吗?
Brandon : 知道啊 :)

I was shocked when he said he took it from neighbor's house . Its took not steal . Phew ~
He's cute alright :) I really hope that i can guide those little kids and can teach them !

The flowers very looked very nice , plus he even warp the flowers so it wouldn't fall apart . such an adorable heart he had there :) My Mum said 不错,这世界上, 还有单纯的小孩,真得很可爱,小孩该有的孩子个性. So true ! Nowadays , mostly kids are playing around the psp or cellphones and etc .. with all the electronic devices. I felt touched its because that he does respect me as a teacher .


happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment