Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yellow !

Merry Christmas to Everyone on earth ! For sure , everyone had a special day on xmas season :)
Of course , mine no snow.. to tell you the truth , i can't wait new year to come . I feel like going to school again and study ! The point is , i wanna graduate from my college , oh crap.. i've been counting down on these since i enter that college . Funny right ? Seriously i am. Plus , i've been thinking that , what school i go in next haha or maybe a work ? Nobody knows ~ I wanna earn a lot of money so i can travel some places ! haha everyone want that too.. So we are the same ! Travel gen inside us haha !

I can't wait to hang out with my course mates talk about crap stuff and laugh all day , do the stupid silly assignment then serious time together . This is my college life ! how about yours ? college or uni life :) Seriously , i need to get fit or diet == this is totally bad !

i just bought a bag, i named christmas bag ! haha ! :)
and several T shirt too . Chap pa lang T shirts :D haha !


ps. chinese new year here i come ! :)

2 comments:

  1. no snow for us either =( i was quite disappointed! i hope you had a good one, show us your new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm 0.0 i never think of that ~ haha
    I will post that one soon :) patience come success ! x)

    ReplyDelete