Friday, December 17, 2010

IDanny Fernandez - Never Again


Seriously , this song is so creative . Separate song ? hmm . . Well , for me it sounds so cool ! haha , hopefully you don't think i'm weird or what because . . i don't know :D haha
I didn't expect that my friend had been hurt kinda bad :( just because " is this call life " or this is the love circulation goes ? hmm . . i wrote on my friend's wall [ facebook ]

sometimes be childish is okay :) we are human , mature is good but sometimes less mature is not fully wrong :)

yeah , i like these words 0.o maybe because my friend said was i not mature enough ? Well , its true that when female and male are together , childish or mature also will be express out . This is part of human . It is part of human gen :) . for me , talk about relationship , for sure i'm sucks . . pray that i won't be too sucks 0.o because sometimes relationship are so headache . Do you agree ? haha . .

2 comments:

  1. great song! very easy listening =)
    thanks for sharing darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by ANNIE :)
    Yeah cause the lyrics is there all the time haha !
    No problem :)

    ReplyDelete