Friday, January 7, 2011

all started with the tiny influence

Guess what with the tiny ? Haha . . Tiny reality influence me a lot thou !
Oh well , i had been counting down on school to start and Chinese New Year to come ~
Not easy to wait although its left few days until it reach Monday that is on the 10th January 2011. I think i am so silly because my friend said i'm staying inside the house doing nothing beside surfing around haha ! That's true !

Of course , i did do my revision on some book , i don't wanna have my brain freeze up :)
Flip some pages and make some notes . Aww , i feel proud for myself to do so . .hope i continue to do so :S

Yeah ! Remember i said i need to get fit or diet or whatever it is to get myself loss weight :/
Oh my Goodness ! this is hard ! oh well ! I really pray for that ! Yeah start to plan out what day go swimming and cycling too ! Sit up some more ! I cannot believe i just said out loud here in blogspot :x Wish me Luck peeps ! By boosting me up to focus on my plan , recently i watch a lot of Korean Drama , blogs and so on . . Everything that are totally nice ! pretty or cool or even awesome lifestyle . I need that x) A LOT . hope will work on me ! if not , i will be facing the gain weight chubby size again :X FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ! (T.T) ALL THE BEST TO MYSELF !

nice abs and ass here i come ! since first day of 2011 haha ! shame on me (0.o)
I am not a very style person but at least i wanna have a nice lifestyle too . aww . So , fit plan first ! Gosh=='

have a nice day everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment