Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Christmas Bag

I never really post any thing like this before . haha !
Hi ANNIE , actually this photo just to let u see my bag :) and i'm going to bring this to college x)
This is my Christmas Bag :)
Well , Miss ANNIE . Hope you see this . . and i bet you will see this for sure haha !
For your information , i don't really know what brand is this , the letter there is " Young Lady "

Ps = I'm not a good model :p so i just upload one photo of this bag only . haha !

sorry , sometimes i dont know why my blogspot or my notebook problem 0.o . i really dont know . sometimes i typed it in colorful letter such as CHRISTMAS BAG AND MISS ANNIE but the color didnt appear right . all gone to black/gray color =.= any hint ? that i can solve this problem ?

No comments:

Post a Comment