Sunday, January 23, 2011

Whole Sunday

Today Sunday !
Woke up early for church and went home change outfit . Sometimes i can't imagine myself that i usually wear nice simple outfit with skirt on me to church , after that change it to flexible T shirt and jeans . Haha ! i like flexible . After I had breakfast with Isabel ( my sister's bff ) , we went to Sunday market at Gaya Street . Then , raining came alright . we ran kinda fast back to my car . Then drove to Center Point . We window shopped without really buying stuff . Hmm.. Since we didn't have much money in our bag . Ate ice cream and got ourself a "yoyo" . Those High heels are amazing ! Sales of course :)

I like to see and touch but never expect myself to wear one . Just because i'm not really into the heels :D . Back to Isabel , accompanied her to buy some stuff at Sasa , hmm . . girls are so -mafan- haha , seriously , the power of cosmetic ="= i mean those little stuff like brush and etc . .

Hehe ~ While window shopped around , i start to look at those people , how they dress , everything start from top to bottom . I mean i'm not staring something , just the pants , bag , shoe , blouse or T shirt or maybe Hat or cap too . Awesome ! even hair ? haha . . Since i already said so many times that i'm not good with match my own outfit . haha ! Thanks to people and blogs .

Yes i am still addicted with Korean hits . Jeng Jeng Jeng ~
Have a nice blessed day peeps :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL i do a lot of people watching too =P
    and it's completely okay to not be into heels, because a lot of the times we all just want to be able to dress comfortably and walk around in flats!

    ReplyDelete