Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crossing the line

Crossing the line .. What a nice topic because it just pop up from my friend's idea , ah pan , it seem that i do spend some time to update my blog again . Haha ! Thanks for helping me to distract for a while . While in msn , haha thanks a lot thou ! Well , i can say i firm enough but some action that i faced past few days , for what other people or my friends saw , it didn't really look like i firm enough . I don't know , i can say i didn't get the feeling of it maybe because my prayer do work ? it happen real good . Some reaction were quite adorable but i didn't get the feeling of like it . Although a part was quite shy . Cover myself with jacket while in the lift , Too crowded ! Facing him but my eyes look other side .. hmm .. then what i heard he said 可爱. What a shock 0.o then i looked at him with (o.o)' haha ! -shy- only for few second.

Well , only a wish .. how i wish he's...so on & so on . Haha it will not happen because this is the fact of the world we are living . For what i know , my friend said you better don't cross the line , maybe for what i see or you see , i just give out a small step .. Maybe some reaction , my friend even said it looks sweet . Huh ? maybe because of i use to it to do such reaction with boys 0.o normal ..

Normal or not , i need to stay firm . hmm.. imagine i bang myself to the wall . Ouch ! That's gonna hurt . LOL ! oh well . . Pray will be a nice answer :) Pray by changing a new line not cut the line because i don't want to hurt the little boy :) and i don't want to hurt myself as well .

PS
- i miss ice cream - LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment