Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Firm

Yes i admit that i like this kid , i mean little guy IF he's ...
Haha , once my friend said , enjoy to like this .. because its beautiful ? Yes.. For few moment i did try to enjoy it haha . -shy-
Well , of course it is not everything will be smooth as ice cream :)
Thanks to my bestie ! ah pan :) thank you very much .. i enjoy the chit chat although we're not in the same place , it is always in msn haha ! amazingly we can chat more than 2 hours its incredibly amazing ! haha

my turn to say ? will it be my turn to bang this wall ? or stay firm enough for what i'm facing now ~ Weeeeee ... bang or not bang ! [ a big slap on my forehead ]

Last but not least , i like you little dude but ..... there's too many gap haha .
There always a but or if . . what a world man :)
an advice for myself especially this month , stay firm c:

No comments:

Post a Comment