Sunday, May 15, 2011

Normal Day

Today is Sunday ! Recently i like to said "wee wee waa wee wyuu" . Don't ask me why because i have no idea why i like to say that haha !

Recently talk about firm or doubt and etc . It irritates me a lot , gosh ! so better change topic will be nicer haha :) i had a great Sunday , with wearing a skirt to church , 0.0 some of my friends said it look nicer and even said you should wear more like these type LOL !

I'm a girl but like to wear both , pants and skirts ! haha ! Maybe because of school , i wear pants a lot :) Well , everyone know pants are so easy to move around haha ! :D

If you wonder what kind of skirt i wore to church , haha ! old school type haha !

It's Sunday man ! i wanna have ice cream and a friend to talk with :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! pants are just so much wearable when you need to move around a lot =P
    but once in awhile wearing a skirt can be a nice change right?

    ReplyDelete